- 19 Haz 2020
- Tepkime puanı
- [FIX] segfault caused by CACHE THRESHOLD fixed and replaced with error on log
- [FIX] buffer overflow on mgcamd and newcamd server module
- [ENH] Enhanced the Failban option like this
FAILBAN CCCAM: 1 40 (1-255)
FAILBAN MGCAMD: 1 15
FAILBAN NEWCAMD: 0
FAILBAN CACHE: 1 3
so after enable the option for failban and you want to give a limit for occurrence for Client 'xxxx' just connected, new connection closed,
simple write like upper mentioned FAILBAN NEWCAMD: 1 25 -> if 25 times occurred it will be banned.
This option available for CCCAM, MGCAMD, NEWCAMD and CACHE -> here the limit is applied for "cache: Alert! unknown peer"
- [FIX] show the correct value on page show current config by FAILBAN configuration, NOTE: here if you set FAILBAN ENABLE: 1 then all other protocols will be enabled doesn't matte if in config they are not enabled. For separate protocol(s) to enable FAIBLAN ENABLE: 0 and set 1 to witch protocol you want to enable
- [ENH] added cache and server threshold on profile configuration page overview
- [ENH] added date-time to failban in the saved rules, with string format like this (d.m.Y 24h:min) at the end of comments