OSCam Kurulum & install - OscamIcam 11711 for SlyDe OpenAtv receiver version. | MULTiCS & OSCam EXCHANGE TÜRKFORUM®

OSCam Kurulum & install OscamIcam 11711 for SlyDe OpenAtv receiver version.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
1. Accept OSCAM config files and enter old line in the reader.

2. in the Enigma settings/extras (ATV: MENU/SETTINGS/OPERATION & INTERFACE/ system settings):

Set Integrate ECM in HTTP streams to YES
Decrypt HTTP Streams NO
Decrypt received HTTP streams NO

3. Install OScam binary ARM
simply exchange old oscam binary under path var/bin
ATTENTION: The name of the new binary must be changed to the name of the old binary.

4. If OScam doesn't start, libcrypto 0.9.8 is probably missing. This can be fixed with a symlink via the console:

Check which libcrypto version you have by going to the folder:

/usr/lib/
or
/lib/

to: libcrypto.so

Looking for.

Depending on the version, then run the following commands via Telnet:

ln -s /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

or

ln -s /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

Version 1.0.2 serves as a placeholder... match this to the version you find in your box.

5. Import channel list.
Copy the file to etc/enigma2 and then edit the bouquets.tv file there and enter the following:
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.SkyICAM.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Pyur: In the Sky iCam channel list in the references, replace the C00000 with FFFF0000

Then restart the box and everything should work

#########################
#### Optionally read this! ####
#########################

WORKING IMAGES ATV 6-7!!!

1. Accept OSCAM config files and enter old line in the reader.

2. in the Enigma settings/extras (ATV: MENU/SETTINGS/OPERATION & INTERFACE/ system settings):

Set Integrate ECM in HTTP streams to YES
Decrypt HTTP streams NO
Decrypt received HTTP streams NO

3. Install OScam binary ARM
simply exchange old oscam binary under path var/bin
ATTENTION: The name of the new binary must be changed to the name of the old binary.

4. If OScam doesn't start, libcrypto 0.9.8 is probably missing. This can be fixed with a symlink via the console:

Check which libcrypto version you have by going to the folder:

/usr/lib/
or
/lib/

to: libcrypto.so

Looking for.

Depending on the version, then run the following commands via Telnet:

ln -s /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

or

ln -s /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

Version 1.0.2 serves as a placeholder... match this to the version you find in your box.

5. Import channel list.
Copy the file to etc/enigma2 and then edit the bouquets.tv file there and enter the following:
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.SkyICAM.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Pyur: In the Sky iCam channel list in the references, replace the C00000 with FFFF0000

Then restart the box and everything should work

Ekli dosyalar

• oscam-icam.zip
    1.4 MB · Görüntüleme: 97

gariban

Katılım
2 Şub 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
Why not all channels working.? Only premier HD working.. i am using OpenAtv 7.1

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
These oscam versions are not compiled by me and I cannot be held responsible for why they don't work as everyone wants... The material was brought from various sources on the internet and I would like everyone who is waiting to have everything brought to them without them searching from other sources, not to forget that there are still various search engines! Thanks !

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
After all this time, I managed to "browse" some pages in the forum ... related to my post above where I got "dislike" and others seemed upset, now I know why even if it's late: They have no place to sell the payservere (garbage) if someone posts a solution for everyone. They should do it out of pleasure, as most members do... Anyway, without these people (who tries to live off the sales), the forum would seem empty :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the "dislike" tijger1 regarding my post above. it seems that in the end my solution worked, only that you didn't want it to be public!

TüRKMaSTeR

Administrator
Yönetici
Katılım
16 Ocak 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
Hi
Anyone who pays the selling fee can sell on this forum. @tijger1 member paid for it and is selling it.

Thnks..

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst